[DRAMA REVIEW] Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo



            Oh my God! I’m really done with the ending of Moon Lovers:Scarlet Heart Ryeo, I don’t know what to do, but the fact that I’m still in condition of broken heart because the ending, no, it is not showing that the drama is bad, the drama is good, very good, the drama made me addictive and always waited for Monday, but the ending is a bit, oh I don’t know what to say, disappointed? Sad?
Since Moon Lovers: Scarlet HeartRyeo was released with another historical drama which has more viewers in Korea, many people choosed to watch the drama with higher ratings, moreover the actor is really popular in Korea nowadays . But I tried to watch two episodes of both drama and I felt in love with Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo and I told myself that I will watch it every week. The time passed by, I started to know that even this drama wasn’t really popular in Korea, but it was really popular outside Korea. With outstanding acting of Lee Joon Gi as lead male character of the drama, pretty acting of IU (Lee Ji-eun) (even many Koreans don’t like this drama because of her) as lead female character of the drama, great acting of handsome princes, unpredictable story line and many more, made many people talked about this drama.
When the drama came to end, I thought Koreans also curious about the ending of this drama. Even there were rumours that the drama will be sad ending just like the Chinese version, but many people also wished that the drama will be happy ending. And Moon Lovers:Scarlet Heart Ryeo got its highest rating in its final episode, 11%. Like in my first statement, the ending of this drama made many people broken heart, not because very sad or tragic, but the writer-nim want to make the fans hearts sad tragically. It means not only the end of story which were tragic, but also the fans curiousness which were tragic, because the writer-nim didn’t give the clear ending and left the fans with many questions in their heads and many fans including me wish that there will be 2nd season for this drama, we will wait it whenever it is.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fakta-Fakta Cast Full House Thailand

[MOVIE REVIEW] DILAN 1990: “Tatapan dan Gombalan-Gombalan Cerdas Nan Puitis yang Berhasil Membuat Hati Milea dan Penonton Meleleh”